Step inside KINTO and you’ll sense ambition, determination and a passion to do things better. You’ll also meet lots of really helpful, experienced and friendly people.
Everything we do is under one roof, with over 220 staff, all of which are customer facing, the company is one team forever seeking to improve.
As one of the UK’s largest and best-known fleet management specialists, our ‘can do’ attitude is visible in everything we do – so is our friendly culture and positive buzz.
At KINTO, creating a positive working environment and having happy employees is on the list of our top priorities, so we continuously try to introduce initiatives that encourage and maintain a sustainable work-life balance. We provide Employee Benefits Package to improve our employees’ financial, physical and emotional wellbeing.
As a Disability Confident Committed Employer we have committed to:
- ensuring our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible
- communicating and promoting vacancies
- anticipating and supporting any existing employee who acquires a disability or long term health condition, enabling them to stay in work
- providing adaptations to make the role more comfortable to any candidate or employee
- Some examples of adaptations are:
- having the interview questions in advance of the interview
- interview to be scheduled at a certain time of the day
- alternative application and testing formats
- assistance if the test is on a computer, such as a larger screen, software or a person to read for you
- asking for a support worker or a British Sign Language interpreter