Foreign Travel

Online Portal

If you are planning a trip abroad and looking to take your company car with you, you can now request your foreign travel documentation online at your convenience 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!

Foreign Travel Portal

For your journey abroad KINTO will provide the following documents to take with you:

  • A letter of authority to travel abroad that states the drivers authorised to drive while abroad and the dates of travel covered
  • Form VE103 Hired Vehicle Certificate (Hired/Leased Motor Vehicle Being Taken Abroad). A fee will be required for the VE103, which is valid for one year from the date of issue. It should be noted that the driver is responsible for obtaining the VE103 at his or her own cost
  • A Bail Bond/Green Card if necessary (outside EU)
  • A European Accident Statement

Please check your company vehicle policy to confirm whether it includes European Breakdown Cover. If it doesn’t, it is your responsibility to arrange Extended Breakdown Cover. This will provide protection in the event of an accident or breakdown whilst abroad and repatriation of your vehicle back to the UK where necessary.

For some new vehicles, the manufacturer may provide European breakdown cover as part of the warranty, to check this for your vehicle; you can contact the manufacturer directly or your Driver Helpline.