Here at KINTO we have teamed up with PodPoint to introduce you to a comprehensive charging package, helping you enjoy the full benefits of your plug-in hybrid or fully electric vehicles.
With the cost spread over an agreed period, everything you need to go electric is rolled in to one simple package from KINTO with one point of contact.
It's simple for your business.
- Competitively priced home charging points, and the cost can be spread over an agreed period* alongside your vehicle lease payments (*usually 12 months)
- Streamlined administration with PodPoint helping your drivers through every step of the process
- Three-year charging point warranty as standard
- Professional three-hour charing point installation by a PodPoint expert
- Remote diagnostics and wireless software updates, meaning no need for physical mantenance
- Cheaper charging compared to public charge points- an average of £7.80 for a full home charge of a vehicle with a range of 200 miles.
And simple for your drivers.
- Hassle-free. PodPoint will contact your driver to arrange installation, following a referral from KINTO
- Smart, safe, WiFi-enabled home charging
- Charge activity monitored with the PodPoint App, useful for expenses submissions
Simple Home Charging
Pod Point offers options tailored to your plug-in hybrid or fully electric car.
All Pod Point home chargers are durable, weatherproof and Wi-Fi-enabled (for easier over the air updates and diagnostics). The are also covered by a 3-year warranty.
Electric Vehicle Home Charging Scheme (EVHS)
With your homecharge order through KINTO and Pod Point, you’ll benefit from the £350 grant available through OLEV’s Electric Vehicle Home Charge Scheme (please note, the grant will end on 31st March 2022 and can’t be claimed after this date), providing you meet the following criteria:
- You have dedicated off-street parking
- Your plug-in vehicle was purchased after 1st October 2016
- You have not already claimed the grant for your electric car
- By claiming the grant, you are not exceeding the limit of two OLEV funded charging points per household
Further information (and a complete list of eligibility requirements) can be found on gov.uk.
Through the Energy Saving Trust Scotland, the Scottish Government offers Scottish residents an additional grant of up to £250 (or £350 for those in the most remote areas of Scotland), on top of the EVHS grant.
Further information as well as T&Cs and eligibility criteria can be found on the Energy Savings Trust website. This scheme may be revised or withdrawn at any time without prior notice, information is correct as of December 2021. Further information can be found on Energy Savings Trust.